Occupational Therapy services are available on short or long term contracts allowing for greater flexibility of times and services.
What expertise can we bring?
An Occupational Therapist is a university trained professional specializing in a myriad of different skills, from developing motor skills to visual and sensory processing. At ESP&TS our OT’s are also trained in:
- Brainworks Sensory Diets – designing and implementing individualised Sensory Diets
- Picture Exchange Communication Systems (PECS)
- Lis’n Tell – live inclusive story telling
- Handwriting Without Tears – handwriting program
- DIR Floortime – play therapy
- Integrated Listening Systems – auditory processing therapy
- The Astronaut Program – vestibular and visual sensory integration therapy
- The Alert Program – self regulation therapy program
- Fine Motor & Gross Motor Play
Why Occupational Therapy?
Occupational Therapy services are tailored to your individual school, but may include:
- Whole class demonstration lessons
- Small group withdrawal for targeted intervention
- Individual support and help with PLP development
- Whole staff or focus group workshops
- Comprehensive assessment and reporting
- Whole grade screening assessments
- Collaborative programming and consultation with teachers
- Parent workshops and open days
For more information on school based Occupational Therapy services please contact Sue Wilks on 0410 504 030 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org