ESP&TS provides services to a number of SSP schools and special needs units across NSW including autism classes, multi-categorical units and emotional/behaviour schools. We support teachers and parents working with children with complex needs using a personalised, functional approach to skill development.
How can we support you?
Our staff are experienced in working with special populations and have done training in a variety of programs including PECS, Proloquo and PODD. We can provide support in:
- Accommodating sensory needs
- Building self care skills
- Fine motor skills
- Gross motor skills
- Developing communication skills
- Augmentative and alternative communication systems
- Building social skills
- Building independence in daily living
- Goal setting for communication
- Parent and teacher training
For more information on our work in special schools and classes, please contact Sue Wilks on 0410 504 030 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org